Oops! I was so busy actually working on my monthly goals I forgot to share them with you!
I found four different anthologies with open submission calls that I really liked the themes of. Two have very soon dead lines, but two are a bit further off, so I thought I’d work hard on writing and revising the sooner two stories.
- Write Sugar Cane and Swamp Monsters (projected length 7,000 words)
- Write Glass Slippers (projected length 15,000 words) I’ve already written 9,500 ;p
- Begin revisions on both Sugar Cane and Swamp Monsters and Glass Slippers
- Help with the promotion of the release of Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine #63 (which contains my story Gaps) and Leading Edge #68 (which contains my story Charming) which both come out this month
- Complete plot outline for first Charming Sequel
- Complete plot outline for (working title)Kitsune In Space
- Figure out the plotting problems with the end of Skeleton Romance(working title) so I can finish the novel (more about this in tomorrow’s blog post)
- Complete final revisions on The Troll’s Toll so it’s ready for editors
- Write Charming sequel
- Finish the ending of Skeleton Romance
Also, I’m going to have to try hard not to use this adorable Cthulhu emoticon (;,,,;)